Comments on Profile Post by CUBE MAN OFFICIAL

1. FBI Light Rock
    FBI Light Rock
    Steamed Soup dumplings or Xiao Long Bao, definitely! Most popular place for that is usually Din Tai Fung. :)
    May 18, 2016
    18111398 and CUBE MAN OFFICIAL like this.
  2. CUBE MAN OFFICIAL
    CUBE MAN OFFICIAL
    Nice, how do you know that? Also, I'm counting on you for your facts.
    May 18, 2016
  3. FBI Light Rock
    FBI Light Rock
    I'm Chinese by race. :) Chinese steamed buns are one of the chinese delicacies! Try them all if you can! You can also try Salted Egg Bun / Liu Sha Bao (i prefer the baked version, but steamed ones are still nice) & Steamed Pork Bun / Char Siu Bao if you have nothing against eating eggs and pork.
    May 18, 2016
  4. 18111398
    Wow... Actually I'm not so addicted with Chinese food so I'm totally an idiot of it. Sorry for that I can't give any actual suggestions. But the traditional Shanghai food is Xiaolongbao and Huntun as mentioned above by FBI Light Rock, and it's a must-try! Btw you seem to know much more than me FBI Light Rock!
    May 18, 2016
    FBI Light Rock likes this.
  5. 18111398
    And it's surprising that you are Chinese by race! I've never thought of that!
    May 18, 2016
  6. 18111398
    And the problem is... Can you use chopsticks? We eat mostly with chopsticks instead of spoons and forks.
    May 18, 2016
  7. FBI Light Rock
    FBI Light Rock
    My relatives are tradditional so we ate at a lot of chinese restaurants. Din Tai Fung, Imperial Treasures, Crystal Jade, Jumbo Seafood, Long Beach, etc. Now not so much anymore.
    May 18, 2016
  8. FBI Light Rock
    FBI Light Rock
    I was finding the street store that sells 10 piping hot steamed soup dumplings at a really cheap price, in a plastic cuboid container, but couldn't find it. Went to Shanghai once before.
    May 18, 2016
  9. FBI Light Rock
    FBI Light Rock
    Oh, be careful of eating their steamed fish, lots of tiny fine bones. Plus you might want to try their roasted suckling pig & pecking duck. The last 2 will cost a bomb though. :P
    May 18, 2016