Comments on Profile Post by Vicvic91

1. Vavje
    Vavje
    Yes. I take up this challenge.
    Feb 23, 2017
    Vicvic91 likes this.
  2. n0phun
    n0phun
    Do you really think that's a good idea, considering what forum members think of his "work"? Might not be a friendly conversation, then.
    Feb 24, 2017
  3. Vavje
    Vavje
    That's right. Invite him would be ironic.
    Feb 24, 2017
    Baksbrown likes this.
  4. Vicvic91
    Vicvic91
    I think it's a good idea. For him to discover the creators he loves, and for us to make him trying something original instead of just copying :)
    Feb 24, 2017
  5. Vicvic91
    Vicvic91
    I think it's a kid that like those levels and just want to play with them. Not a badguy that just copy you just to makes you angry :)
    Feb 24, 2017
  6. Vavje
    Vavje
    Then. I'm gonna try to invite him or her.
    Feb 24, 2017
    n0phun likes this.
  7. n0phun
    n0phun
    Not sure, but maybe likely. Still, we have to make it very clear in advance (!) that there has to be no bashing etc. and it might need some moderation. Or some more. Are we up to that? And Vavje, pls make it a friendly invitation then.
    Feb 24, 2017
    Vicvic91 and Vavje like this.
  8. Vicvic91
    Vicvic91
    Yes, no bashing. Just a friendly approach :)
    Feb 24, 2017
  9. Vavje
    Vavje
    No, I gonna give him a humiliating spank. Ahah !
    I'm joking. Of course, it will be friendly.
    Feb 24, 2017
  10. Vavje
    Vavje
    Any words or sentences idea, for friendly approach ?
    Feb 24, 2017
  11. n0phun
    n0phun
    Nope, I'm not an expert in friendliness. Really, it's a time-consuming thing to try to formulate my sentences in a friendly way. One thing: there was a grammatical (or so) mistake in the invitation to Voltiac. "We are waiting you" should be "We are waiting _for_ you" or perhaps "We are _awaiting_ you". Not sure on the last, in my dictionary it isn't used for persons in the examples.
    Feb 24, 2017
  12. n0phun
    n0phun
    Forget awaiting, it takes no persons. Finally could search it, Web is incredibly slow or not responding at all right now.
    Feb 24, 2017
  13. Vavje
    Vavje
    Oops ! This mistake appeared on Zeartyshow and Magnetar lvl too.
    Feb 24, 2017
  14. CUBE MAN OFFICIAL
    CUBE MAN OFFICIAL
    Oops! Then I have to delete/edit my post about the copied version of horror.
    Feb 24, 2017
    n0phun likes this.
  15. n0phun
    n0phun
    Don't think that "mean copier" is rude. And really, as he copies nearly everything - not only good ones - he _must_ have seen levels against copiers. Even copied Vavje's Voltiac invitation, under the title "Voltiac fail". What I want is that there is no direct bashing if he really shows up, not changing older threads.
    Feb 25, 2017
  16. CUBE MAN OFFICIAL
    Feb 25, 2017
  17. Vicvic91
  18. Vavje
    Vavje
    Ho no. Too violent. He must not say "die hard". Does he desserve to be reported ?
    Feb 25, 2017
  19. n0phun
    n0phun
    To Vicvic91? ;-) Not necessary, I think. Yes, this is unfriendly to say the least. Saw the level already, thought of discussing it by PM. Shall we?
    Feb 25, 2017
  20. n0phun
    n0phun
    I'll send a starting PM to all parties in this thread.
    Feb 25, 2017
  21. Baksbrown
    Baksbrown
    I do not think he will respond and will join us on the forum.
    Feb 26, 2017
    Vavje likes this.