Flashy

Discussion in 'DAY II' started by Wheat1328, Nov 15, 2013.

1. Wheat1328

Wheat1328 Ultimate Survivor Moderator

[​IMG]

FLASHY

Missions

[​IMG]

Clones Saved

Add your own Clone Counts into the Clone Saving Spreadsheet >>HERE<<

Playthrough

Note: This is just a simple "Survive with one try" playthrough to show off this level here in the Badlands Forum.

2. Straitorden

Straitorden Well-Known Member

However, the changes in the latest version of the game affected not only Fluffy, but also level Flashy. Now unfortunately you can't miss the big power-up in the beginning - it bites into you with all its teeth, not allowing to gather all those clones, which can be gathered earlier. In prior version it was quite possible to pass level with 80+, now after about 30 attempts I managed to score only with 72. If the main goal of the game is to collect clones - why their collection becomes less possible from version to version? Can't imagine how Phil and ShiV managed to improve their scores to 82 and 81. obviously it's time to revert to the previous version of the game..

3. phil

phil Well-Known Member

Missing the 'big' power-up is still possible on my latest Android version of the game.

4. n0phun

n0phun Master of Disaster Moderator

I cannot try this because I did not update on IOS after it became clear that the update messed up some levels. Can somebody confirm that this level is not working like before on IOS?

We should put together a list of all levels that were affected by the last update, perhaps best place is
    FROGMIND Feedback and Questions Thread, or a new thread there.

5. Straitorden

Sorry guys, my fault - turns out I just forgot how to avoid properly this big power-up.. If anything has changed it’s changed slightly - it certainly easy to avoid it.

6. n0phun

n0phun Master of Disaster Moderator

All the better. :)

7. ShiV

ShiV True Gamer

Aargh I just messed up a 86 possibility, or even an 88 one... Things worked out pretty damn good for that run but missed one superclone, if I would've taken that and wouldn't have messed up in losing 2 like I did after, it would've been 88 :( Now I had 76 while leaving one superclone behind, damn it!

Made a recording of this, if anyone's interested I'll upload it.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2015
  8. Straitorden

88 it'd certainly be an extraordinary result

9. phil

phil Well-Known Member

I would love to see the replay.

10. ShiV

ShiV True Gamer

Well then, here you go :)

n0phun and Bulldog like this.