Level Spotlights

Discussion in 'LEVEL EDITOR' started by Flamingjazz, Apr 8, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Flamingjazz

Flamingjazz Hardcore Gamer Moderator

While playing the level world, you notice a level that is really actually very good quality (or decently so) and pretty enjoyable.
    Well there’s a thread for promoting your own levels, and then you realize there’s not much of anywhere else that’s clearly where you promote others really awesome levels that we should all check out.
    This is now a solution to the problem.

Like a level? Tell us here! Doesn’t have to be Frogmind quality, but it just has to be really fun and something worth sharing with the rest of us!

2. Flamingjazz

I’ll give one.
    There’s a fairly recent one called “Shark Busters” by Rabid Howl.
    Holy crap did he put the time into making that level! It is really very good and fun and engaging.
    Imaging Clony in “Jaws” and you’ve got the right idea. Except Rabidhowl brings that shark to life. Check it out.

:) feel free over time to share what levels you think we should all try.

3. Flamingjazz

Looking for a challenge?
    Can you beat Strange Location by OldHunter? With 5 tries? 3 tries? One?
    Much more difficult than it initially appears, the “nature” of the level can sure send one flying.
    24CD63EB-FA6C-4417-9F37-4EB30949ECBD.png

Vicvic91 likes this.
  4. Flamingjazz

A7E46C37-C343-4826-9F87-3390B8884737.png
    Stellar new level
    “Cancellation” by R.T. Exciting and full of surprises. Check it out!

5. "Roll travel #bl2" by NTRT 2. Previously he has made interesting experimental levels with a great level of tech, but his newest 90m level is an adventure like no other. It appears as if he has transcended the one dimensional limit in Badland 1, and has used camera effects and strategic portals to create an illusion of depth, which no other level creator has thought of before. It's a must play!

You can find it in Top Rated.

n0phun, ntrt and Flamingjazz like this.
  6. Flamingjazz

Wow that is one downright amazing level. I’m a huge fan. And a huge fan of how he did the rolling different than others. And the scenery changes. And pretty much every bit of it I was truly mind blown. 5.5/5 stars

7. Flamingjazz

Unstable #bl2 by Declan clone is a pretty fantastic remake of the bl2 game
    Also, “Light” by D.A.G.M. Has a fantastic concept to the level (besides being really easy). Anyone want to take that level idea and do something with it? Would be fun.
    :D lot of good levels this weekend.

8. Flamingjazz

909D6615-BB95-46D9-B1AE-77C981B6C654.png Excellent level “Gooshtorm” by @+78-57! Based on Geostorm, the movie and video game.

9. Flamingjazz

n0phun likes this.
  10. n0phun

n0phun Master of Disaster Moderator

Can’t find this one.

11. Flamingjazz

The username is just +78-57!. I was trying to tag them, but nothing doing.

Edit: I can’t find it either. That’s odd. It shows up in my last played folder and I type it in and everything

12. Flamingjazz

It’s not very far back on the newest folder yet.
    34408216-84C8-4273-AE28-0395FB5CF2B8.png

13. n0phun

Thanks, found it there. Already a bit of swiping. Here’s the link:
    https://badland.app.link/Xoh2xCoTbM

14. Thanks for shouting me out!

While I would say it isn't the most professional, "DON'T MOVE" by The Anormal is pretty entertaining. It's probably the best in its class of levels.

15. Flamingjazz

Beyond limits by Master Basher is an excellent level worth trying! Good placement of traps

16. Flamingjazz

Remember those nice short and sweet, yet quality levels that give you plenty of clones opportunities but the more you have the more difficult?

Try Archere Onpospll, by Unsekl 5 A. Don't know what language that is, but the level is high quality and very fun, even if it is short. The real challenge is how many clones can you save as a result?

Try it out!

17. Flamingjazz

761B5BED-70D5-49BC-A380-3B0D75C62253.png 8BF8DDCD-5448-4B07-951D-4B2B60E8D0A0.png Despite that I can’t really understand the titles of the levels, they are pretty fun and fairly strong quality, especially the ?Russian? One.
    (Although try typing that one into your search bar English speakers)

18. Flamingjazz

Pipeline by Matt is a must play. I would suggest even an eternal day quality level

19. n0phun

Direct link: https://badland.app.link/tQ9vB9IYhM
    I looked up the meanings of the Russian words. The title Инопланетный seems to mean alien, extraterrestrial. And the makers name seems to be a mix of Russian and German. КРЫЛАТЫЙ is winged according to one of the iOS dictionaries. And I know the German word Igel, it’s hedgehog in English. Winged hedgehog, fitting.

One try of the level here.

Baksbrown likes this.
  20. Flamingjazz

FFA03FA8-53D4-40A9-BFE6-ACAC9497A45C.png
    Another impressive level by @Rabidhowl “Dinosaur Land”. Clony meets Jurassic Park.
    Personal opinion: RabidHowl is a very very good and creative Badland level editor programmer

AKAI2002 likes this.