dubz131
Last Activity:
Apr 5, 2018
Birthday:
Mar 19, 1985 (Age: 39)

Share This Page

dubz131

Bot Lover, Male, 39

cool thanks, I was just looking at the spreadsheet believe it or not to see where I could better my clone scores Jan 22, 2017

dubz131 was last seen:
Apr 5, 2018
    1. RocksInMyHead
      RocksInMyHead
      Wow! You're going to be in 5th place soon, awesome!
      1. <|-|!<0 and dubz131 like this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. dubz131
        dubz131
        i wish i knew how you got some of your high scores (especially for the clone ones), as it would help me improve my single player scores....i was so happy when i added 30 clones to the 'quad' level...but i still can't seem to improve my scores in 'cloneception' and i seem to be doing everything right
        Mar 27, 2017
        RocksInMyHead likes this.
      4. dubz131
        dubz131
        vivics got me all worried that the next level pack won't have a lot of clone saving opportunities so I'm trying to squeeze out every little clone i can in the current levels lol
        Mar 27, 2017
      5. RocksInMyHead
        RocksInMyHead
        Lol, I pale in comparison to <|-|!<0 for saving clones in Cubeception. I'll admit that I did get suddenly somewhat better at saving mass numbers of clones. It was like a switch had been flipped and viola I was able to do it...can't really explain it. But, DUDE! You're doing really excellent! You're right up there!
        Mar 27, 2017
    2. dubz131
      dubz131
      cool thanks, I was just looking at the spreadsheet believe it or not to see where I could better my clone scores
    3. <|-|!<0
      <|-|!<0
      Put your name on the spreadsheet to welcome you to put your scores there if you want.
      1. dubz131 likes this.
      2. <|-|!<0
        <|-|!<0
        Rocksy too
        Jan 22, 2017
    4. dubz131
      dubz131
      hmmmm, that's weird, but I do get that with some other players as well (no ghost appearing)...I promise I'm not cheating just so fyi
      1. rekracing1
        rekracing1
        Oh no, I wasn't thinking about cheating... I just hope you were getting credit for all your runs... I've been clawing my way up the ranks for some time, and never came across an invisible before except you.. (and now CUBE MAN)
        Oct 30, 2016
    5. rekracing1
      rekracing1
      Hey there.. I've been going head to head with you a lot lately online, and I was wondering if you were aware that you are the only player who has no ghost in the time trials... (unless it's just a glitch on my end, but it's only you who is non-existent there).... Just curious
      1. View previous comments...
      2. CUBE MAN OFFICIAL
        CUBE MAN OFFICIAL
        same thing! And MY hyper... invisble clonys?
        Oct 28, 2016
        rekracing1 likes this.
      3. CUBE MAN OFFICIAL
        CUBE MAN OFFICIAL
        I beat Dubz today! Guess it's the battle of the 'INVISIBLES'...
        Still can't beat Rekracing1.
        Oct 29, 2016
        <|-|!<0 and rekracing1 like this.
      4. CUBE MAN OFFICIAL
        CUBE MAN OFFICIAL
        Lish beat me in Rush. Her ghost is invisible! Another battle of the invisibles.
        Nov 5, 2016
  • About

Birthday:
    Mar 19, 1985 (Age: 39)