Circle Of Death

Discussion in 'INFINITY' started by Vicvic91, Mar 2, 2016.

1. Vicvic91

Vicvic91 Administrator Staff Member Frogmind Moderator Beta tester

image.jpeg

CIRCLE OF DEATH

Missions

image.jpeg

Clones Saved
    Add your own Clone Counts into the Clone Saving Spreadsheet

2. dubz131

dubz131 Hardcore Gamer

hey vivic, finally just got 71 clones saved on this level (which just pushed me to #20 overall on gamecenter with 1,797 clones! - haha, that's good for me so i'll celebrate it)...and this level was hard, imo...i watched 4 slann's videos for help, but i just couldn't seem to get more than 50ish...sometimes you just pick up and play a level and bam! you beat the missions you never thought you would be able to....hopefully one day (and soon!) this will happen with the 'edge' level ;)

edit: i guess that's advice for anyone who is stuck...definitely check out 4 slann's videos on youtube (the guy is a complete beast at this game)...and practice the strategies - they do work eventually...i owe pretty much half the missions i've gotten in badland 1 & 2 to this guys vids

4slann and Vicvic91 like this.
  3. Vicvic91

Eheh, maybe @4slann can explain us directly his strategy :)

@dubz131 : try to create an Everyplay account and share us your replays ! :)

4. dubz131

dubz131 Hardcore Gamer

i do have an everyplay account - but i only see badland 1 vids on there

5. Vicvic91

Oups, sorry for that !

An Everyplay account for Badland 1, a Youtube account for Badland 2 :)

6. 4slann

4slann Member

Hey everyone
    Thanks for the nice words about my channel
    Here is my walkthrough to this level:

The strategy is quite simple in 53 seconds you touch the screen for a long time so that at 55 sec 3 or 4 clones are in front of the others. These 3 or 4 clones activate the saw blades. Then you just have to try not to lose to many clones in the fire.

18111398 and Vicvic91 like this.
  7. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

4 more clones got in online mode that will be forgotten : ( and 7 more on UP!!

[​IMG]

Vicvic91 likes this.