Promote Your Levels Here!

Discussion in 'FROGMIND'S CHOICE & CONTESTS' started by Vicvic91, Aug 22, 2015.

1. InterludeDude

InterludeDude Elite Member Beta tester

Get ready to be roasted, boi. The beginning pipe is extremely underdetailed (is scrub), but this may just be because it's in beta (or u a scrub). The hanging portal feels out of place, as they're very rarely used as decor (or was it decor?!). The crossed design is nice, I don't believe to have seen it in another level. I also expected the sphere to fall from the platform sooner, as it just hangs there (doing the unexpected can be used masterfully [3rd giant saw in REACT, NIGHT II], but dis ia scrub). That segment also feels tedious to try and solve.
    That's all I reached so far. I can see the final product being great! (lol taht was sarcasm scruub)

Pizzaandy likes this.
  2. Pizzaandy

Pizzaandy Elite Member Beta tester

what are those no brand pipes boiiii
    Yea that first "puzzle" needs reworking. The second one definitely is more of an actual puzzle.
    By the sphere you mean the thing in the first puzzle right?

3. n0phun

n0phun Master of Disaster Moderator

Doesn't work for me, takes me to Badland in App Store instead. Not happening with other app.links.

Plus I don't find it with searches for "bossfight" (takes me to a level named "BossFight" by Crazylander!, only this hit), "boss" or "cube man" (63 hits), perhaps I missed it among the 63, but for instance a search for "misterm" finds Stomper, kandy and two others, but not Kandy II and Kandy III. This search has build-in random hit/miss generation. Strange and crappy.

EDIT: Found it among the Badland2 #BL2 levels in the overview, link is https://badland.app.link/iTQHZxXCUy .

Last edited: Dec 7, 2016
  4. CUBE MAN OFFICIAL

CUBE MAN OFFICIAL Penguin Clony

Thank you! Knew something was wrong since I tested it, but that was the link Badland gave me.

I agree with you n0phun, I've seen this bug before. It's terrible- doesn't allow you to see all of a creator's lvls.

5. n0phun

It's actually hard to save 25, the other two were surprisingly easier - for me. Level seems not so interesting from the look at first, but the missions make it so. Nice. Anyone with much more than 25?

6. InterludeDude

Puzzle w/ 2 portals.

7. Pizzaandy

The second puzzle also has 2 portals :confused_02:
    Once you get past the second puzzle there's a more traditional flying challenge with some action!
    Lemme know anything you want to say about those parts!

8. Vicvic91

Vicvic91 Administrator Staff Member Frogmind

I have saved 28 eheh :)

9. MisterM

MisterM Elite Member

There is one mini powerup that is very hard to see, did you get that one aswell?

10. n0phun

Uh, dunno. As the missions are not integrated in Level World I got no feedback. Can you point to where it is in my replay (min:sec, description)?

But I think I got it, as I watched the replay in slow motion, didn't upload.

11. MisterM

MisterM Elite Member

Yea, you got it, at higher speeds it is harder to notice.
    You are better at this level than i am myself

12. Patrick Buffa

Patrick Buffa Well-Known Member

Just want to tell you once again that I updated my level CULT again today. The reason for this is that from the first camera cut for my level, there were no ways to die, so I added a death trap to find a way for the character to die at some point. So I still hope that you like this level and enjoy once more.

Vavje likes this.
  13. Vavje

Vavje Clone Master Beta tester

Kandy III : what the hell is that ?
    Saved one.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2016
  14. Vavje

Vavje Clone Master Beta tester

Vicvic91 likes this.
  15. CUBE MAN OFFICIAL

CUBE MAN OFFICIAL Penguin Clony

Zupo made an anti copying lvl! It's in what's hot. VicVic91, it would be nice to promote(or promote my anti-copying lvl) this lvl. Thanks!

Vicvic91 likes this.
  16. Vicvic91

Vicvic91 Administrator Staff Member Frogmind

Your level is maybe missing a good background to connect all those mechanisms

17. Patrick Buffa

Is it? Oh. If I have time, maybe I can fix it a little bit.

18. Patrick Buffa

Just updated my level CULT once again. I pretty much upgraded and put some new stuff in my background, that's all. I still hope that you all like this level.

19. InterludeDude

Simple test level, ROLLBOWL #BL2! More levels with Rolly will appear soon :)

(Thanks to the wuvly @Pizzaandy for the original concept!)

20. Pizzaandy

yesss use the rolly cloneeeee

Actually tho, I can't find that level :(