BADLAND Level editor & Level world feedback & suggestions

Discussion in 'LEVEL EDITOR' started by Jaakko, Sep 10, 2015.

1. _Th3Pr0_

_Th3Pr0_ New Member

Why you ignore my question? If you don't know the reason reply! Plesae!

2. Vicvic91

Vicvic91 Administrator Staff Member Frogmind

Hey @_Th3Pr0_ !
    Sorry for the inconvenience, I will try to help you resolving this bug.
    I send you a private message. :)

3. ugh

ugh New Member

Hi Victor, I'm experiencing the same issue. Thanks for any assistance.

4. Dimms

Dimms New Member

Okay, some feedback...
    I wish there was a way to add our own music to levels (from device?)
    My level feels so empty without calming piano music :confused_02:

5. Vavje

Vavje Clone Master Beta tester

Hi !
    Suggestion for Level editor :
    Prevent, put a stop to save and duplicate an entire level already published.
    Some people works hard. It's a little beat frustrating to see their work copied, re-titled and re-published identically by others without scruples.

6. Pizzaandy

Pizzaandy Elite Member Beta tester

What we need is a Badland style level editor game that is like Happy Wheels! If more freedom was offered (music, art, functionality) then this level editor game would be quite famous (not taking into account the innapropriate users)

On the topic of plagarism: to prevent plagarism, a system similar to Scratch from MIT might help: "remixes." Basically, if you see a level, you can also see other levels copied off that level. I don't know how that might work with Badland, though.

7. Super zwerver

Super zwerver Well-Known Member

I cant upload new levels on the iPad mini 2 and iPhone 5s (iOS 10.1, newest Badland update)
    Everytime i want to upload a new level, the game is saying: oops, failed initialize level publishing, try again later.
    Even when i put my device off and on again, it doesnt work.

I have also problems with the versus levels, when i'm offline i can't play the levels of the week. Is there a possibility to download these levels, so i can play them with friends when i dont have WiFi?

Btw i bought Badland 2, two months ago. It looks awesome, i wish there were more levels and more modes like multiplayer (coop or versus) on one device (like Badland one, but than with 2 buttons for each player to go left and right).

8. Cheesecake4lyfe

Cheesecake4lyfe New Member

Can we get property options for clony?
    I want to try and make a mono-wheel race but I need to no-clip a clone into the wheel.
    I love seeing new updates and hope this will be in the next one!
    Thanks In advance
    - Cheesecake4lyfe

AKAI2002 likes this.
  9. AKAI2002

AKAI2002 Clone Master

seems good:)
    @Vavje @Baksbrown ye know how?